TWR Develops Proprietary Fall Protection System
TWR has been in the construction industry for over 30 years and has been contracting with multiple builders, supplying general framing services associated with multiple floor plans in communities throughout Southern California. TWR has approached their safety program with the same commitment of quality and achievement as their work product.
The formal terminology for this technology is a Catenary Line Fall Arrest system, which meets the Cal OSHA standard for an active PFAS system. Cal OSHA has evaluated the Catenary system numerous times; the installation and implementation has met or exceeded Cal OSHA standards.
TWR is a proactive contractor and a leader in the framing contracting business with the following safety initiatives in place:
- A structured safety program that emphasizes employee training and retraining as needed
- Implementation of internal site inspections of work sites
- Developing innovative safety technologies to meet regulatory standards
- Continuous improvement of safety technologies
- A positive relationship with Cal OSHA presents TWR as a leader in site safety for the worker
TWR received the 2009 Safety Award for Excellence (SAFE) for their Cal OSHA Approved Fall Protection System. Read more on the news page.